SmartHR, a leading provider of multi-sector outsourced HR consultancy and training solutions has been awarded “Offshore Human Resources Consultancy of the Year 2013” by Acquisition International.
Commenting on SmartHR winning a second business award in less than a month, Gail Yeowell, Owner & Managing Director of Smart HR Solutions Limited (‘SmartHR’) said:
“This is an excellent achievement and I am extremely delighted and proud that SmartHR has been recognised as a leading provider of offshore HR consultancy, training and outsourcing services in only its fourth year of trading. It was fantastic to be awarded the Isle of Man Newspaper’s “Awards for Excellence – Small Enterprise of the Year 2013” recently, so to win another business award finishes off an amazing year for SmartHR.”
“We provide a wide range of tailored services to clients on and off the Island, and in accordance with our business values; we aim to provide excellence in everything we do. Whilst we receive excellent testimonials and positive feedback from our clients on a regular basis, and the majority of our business is from client referrals, to be formally recognised by Acquisition International is very rewarding indeed, particularly as the award is client nominated. We look forward to continuing to support businesses and clients on an off the Island in future.”
Acquisition International’s 2013 Finance Awards are the only awards that celebrate achievement, innovation and brilliance from an international perspective. The independent legitimate awards chosen by Acquisition International’s readership set the benchmark in the finance industry. Voting forms were sent out to over 53,000 subscribers of Acquisition International Magazine along with 55,000 finance professionals. Winners are determined by three factors: number of votes received, in-house research, and supporting evidence in relation to outstanding work over the last 12 months.
SmartHR offers a broad range of flexible, tailored outsourced HR consultancy and training solutions including:
- HR Consultancy, Advice and Support: in all aspects of day-to-day people management to ensure clients comply with ever changing employment legislation requirements and minimise the risk of employment-related claims.
- HR Strategy, Audit and Planning: partnering and working with Boards / Senior Management Teams to review or create HR strategy, conduct HR audits, identify HR priorities, recommend and create HR plans, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Retained HR Services: if a business is not large enough to employ a dedicated HR professional or it would benefit from having specialist HR expertise on a part-time or flexible basis, SmartHR can be retained to provide a wide range of HR consultancy services and support on an offsite and/or onsite basis.
- E-HR Shop: SmartHR’s unique online ‘E-HR Shop’ provides clients with a wide range of template HR documents to preview, download and purchase, including HR policies, procedures, template letters, forms and checklists. They are ideally suitable for IOM and UK SMEs.
- HR Projects / Interim Solutions: SmartHR assists clients by completing HR projects such as: reviewing and updating offer letters, contracts of employment, HR policies and employee handbooks to ensure compliance with employment legislation; creating performance management frameworks to drive sustainable performance; supporting change management programmes; and customising and implementing HRMI systems.
- HR Coaching and Mentoring: for HR staff or Managers on specific people management areas such as managing performance, absence, discipline and grievances.
- Training and Development: SmartHR delivers a range of training workshops to enhance skills, knowledge, competence, and improve both individual and business performance; creates development programmes to suit client needs; and delivers employment law updates to keep management teams up-to-date with changing employment legislation.
- Redundancy Support and Outplacement Services – supporting businesses going through reorganisation and restructuring, by providing advice, guidance and documentation; actively managing the planning and consultation process, providing support to Managers and staff, and delivering professional outplacement services.
All our clients are different… so we tailor our services to suit their exact requirements.
Category: Finance & Business